Are you an employee at Kroger, wondering what your schedule for today, tomorrow, or the next week will be? Read on for a detailed guide on how to check Eschedule and stay ahead of your assigned tasks using My Eschedule.
What is My Eschedule?
The Greatpeople.me portal is an initiative taken by Kroger to facilitate employees in viewing updated pay stubs, work related data, altered office timing, extra shifts, and employee group. Greatpeople.me developed My Eschedule to bridge the gap between the top-level management and front line employees. At Greatpeople.me, My Eschedule option aims to facilitate and foster up-close interaction of managers and employers with employees of the organization while also offering an easy access platform for work-related planning and organizing.
How does Kroger Eschedule work?
You can get access to Greatpeople.me Kroger Eschedule in a few simple steps. By logging in to Greatpeople.me, and following the below-mentioned procedure, employees can get instant access to their Eschedules from absolutely anywhere.
- Using the web browser on your home PC or workplace computer, open greatpeople.me an official website by Kroger.
- Log in using your Kroger EUID.
- Remember that your EUID is an alphanumeric ID containing your first and last initials along with 5 numbers.
- In case of an inconvenience, you can contact the HR manager at your Kroger store location. The HR manager will be able to issue you a EUID or assist you with other login related difficulties.
- Once you have logged in, you will find me Kroger Eschdeule on the banner at the top of the page.
- By simply clicking on the prompt, you will be able to track all of your current work schedules.
Not only does Kroger Eschedule help you stay ahead of your tasks and deliver your work on time but it also allows you to take a break when you need it the most.
Request a leave, take a day off or ask for a vacation using My Schedule.
Yup. It’s that easy.
For updates and information, follow Krogerfeedback and know all your greatpeople.me benefits, along with insights about Kroger offerings and its survey.
- Tell us how this helped you at Feed.Kroger.
- Also Read: Kroger step by step guide to win rewards
- Also, Take Kroger Stores Feedback Survey To Win
Originally posted on May 25, 2020 @ 1:46 pm